A Gallery and Art Space in the heart of Dumfries and Galloway
A warm welcome awaits you at this friendly gallery tucked away at 56 Southwick Road, serving the whole of Stewartry, Gallowa' and beyond.
One of the oldest buildings in Dalbeattie, originally a small nail factory.
Phil Crennell's eco-built sustainable bothy
We support up and coming artists offering two contemporary eco-friendly spaces for exhibitions, installations and workshops.
The Nail Factory garden provides a wonderful setting for sculpture.
We are open Tuesday-Sunday, 11-5pm but we are happy to accommodate visitors at other times, just phone 01556 611686 to make a booking and talk to Rupinder Dulay or Peter Dowden. We cater for all ages of visitors and dog friendly.
- Salvage Art 4th June - 28th July
Upcycle & Recycle
- Kerry Thomas & Hilary Keating
2nd July - 27th August
Felt, Paper Sculpture, Animal Portraits
- Mary Smith's Writing Group
will continue to meet every 2nd Tuesday of each month, 7-9pm
- See What's On for details and full 2016 programme
From our comments book...
- "...a warm welcome..."
- "...cosy yet modern and contemporary..."
- "...such a lovely welcoming space..."
- "...another exciting and inspiring exhibition..."