A Gallery and Art Space in the heart of Dumfries and Galloway
A warm welcome awaits you at this community based gallery tucked away on Southwick Road, Dalbeattie, serving the whole of Stewartry. One of the oldest buildings in Dalbeattie, it is the home of the Dalbutha Artists Collective.
We support up and coming artists and offer a small yet contemporary space, perfect for solo exhibitions.
The gallery is open 11am - 6pm during exhibitions. At other times visits may be made by contacting the curator Rupinder Dulay at the address below.
- 2nd - 30th August
Cate Ross - Inner Sense
- 5th September - 30th October
Adam German - Painting
- 2nd November - 20th December
- Mary Smith's Writing Group
will continue to meet every 2nd Tuesday of each month, 7-9pm
- See What's On for details and full 2013 programme
- Since August 2012:
The Nail Factory is curating a permanent exhibition of sculpture at Threave Gardens
From our comments book...
- "...a warm welcome..."
- "...cosy yet modern and contemporary..."
- "...such a lovely welcoming space..."
- "...another exciting and inspiring exhibition..."